A. Deepak Publishing (ADP) is a publisher of books on science and technology, and their history and philosophy.
Manuscript Preparation and Submission Instructions
We are interested in publishing high-quality, topical, peer-reviewed written works, as well as submissions that are for less formal publication. Submissions should be written in English. If the original is in Sanskrit, Tamil, Hindi, Bengali, or other languages, the author will be responsible for the English translation. Special characters, such as diacritic marks and/or transliteration techniques, are determined by the individual authors. Our editors will not attempt to achieve consistency from one article to the next.
We strongly encourage new authors to read our Author Guidance to ensure that a high-quality, well-structured, thoroughly researched and documented article is submitted.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION - CHECKLIST
- Step 1: Format your article submission according to the Initial Submission Template provided below. We reserve the right to return articles that have not been properly formatted.
- Step 2: Complete and sign the Copyright Transfer and Permission Request Forms, also provided below.
- Step 3: Send your article electronically in pdf file format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and your signed forms via post, fax, or as digitally scanned email attachments.
1) Initial Submission Template (ADP Template #1). To assist our Editors and Reviewers, and in the interest of producing a uniform appearance for the Journal, Authors are requested to follow the guidelines and templates provided in our Submission Templates, both for initial article submission and for final publication.
For initial submission of your article, please refer to our Initial Submission Template (ADP Template #1) (.pdf / .doc). (A pdf file is included for permanent reference; a Word file is included for optional use with your text.)
As shown in the Initial Submission Template, the original manuscript submission must be in double-spaced, single-column format to facilitate Reviewers' reading and commenting on the manuscript. Font style and size, heading format, margins and other details are described in the Template.
Note that after review and acceptance, manuscripts must be revised and re-submitted in the format requested to be publication-ready. Our Publication-Ready Formatting Template and further instructions will be provided at the time of article acceptance.)
2) Copyright Transfer and Permission Request Forms. Your manuscript submission is not considered complete until we have received signed Copyright Transfer (.pdf / .doc) and Permission Request Forms (.pdf / .doc), which you may return either by post, fax, or digitally scanned email
attachments. It is not critical that these be included with your initial submission, but they should follow shortly thereafter.
Instructions for Monographs and Books (5.5 x 8.5)
For mailing, faxing, emailing your submission, or for assistance regarding these instructions, please refer to the following:
- Mail: A.Deepak Publishing, 15 Research Drive, Hampton, VA 23666 USA
- Tel: (757) 766-7880
- Fax: (757) 865-2017
- Email: email@example.com
Our list of Current Titles will show you ADP's published, available books, with further links to tables of contents or other descriptive information.
Please visit www.deepakonline.com and purchase any of the books listed on this site.
Journal of Small Satellites (JOSS)
Visit www.jossonline.com for more information.